Welcome To A-Level Media

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?
I done GCSE Media in year 11 and it was overall my favourite subject I had taken as a GCSE. I was interested in developing my media knowledge and skills as I have grown to have quite a big interest in the subject.
2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

Yes, i took GCSE Media in year 11 at Greenford High School3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?
I ended up with an A in Media. I achieved an A* in my cousework. My strengths were being able to complete long essay work to high standards. A weakness that I need to build on is navigating myself around programmes such as photoshop.
4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
I am aiming for an A in A-Level Media
5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
At the moment I am not sure on what I want to do next.
 6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2017 has been and why?
Donald Trump becoming president of the US because his views are so strong and alot of them go against what the majority of society think. He has also impacted not only the US but the rest of the world.
7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
I use BBC news to catch up on daily affairs. I also use snapchat which provides me with around 10 news stories a day.
8) What was the last film you watched?
Anabelle Creations
9) What is your favourite ever TV series?
Power or Orange Is The New Black
10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?
5 hours, is a little too much however it does mean i'm engaged with the outside world and i'm able to quickly find out about current affairs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MIGRAIN- Reading A Text

Textual Analysis

Migrain Index